Unforeseen hitches can always arise before a trip, and booking cancellations are always unpleasant for both parties.
According to EEC regulations, cancelling your booking could incur you financial penalties (see art. 9 “Regulations and conditions”). To avoid or limit any such costs, we advise you to take out insurance cover against cancellation of the holiday you have booked.
This year you can also fully insure your holiday! See all the information.
What is insured
– Medical expenses
– Personal assistance
– Luggage / theft of luggage
– Cancellation of stay in Hotel, also as a result of Covid19 infection
– Home assistance for family members at home
– Vehicle assitance
– Home assistance
– Hospitalization allowance as a result of Covid19 infection
– Recovery allowance as a result of Covid19 infection
– Repetition of the stay
– Interruption of stay following quarantine
By paying the deposit, clients confirm that they have understood and accepted the general booking conditions and especially the Cancellation conditions in full.